Later today, patch 1.06 for Ghost of Tsushima will be released, bringing changes to the Traveler’s Attire and new bug fixes.
This patch includes the following new updates:
- – The Traveler’s Attire has been enhanced to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectibles. These cues can replace or augment controller vibration in order to offer a better, more accessible experience
- – Expanded Large Text accessibility option to also include additional prompts and objective text
- – Addressed a bug where users could encounter a black screen preventing progress in certain tales
- – Addressed a bug where users could become stuck in some Yarikawa tales
- – Additional bug and crash fixes